Marina Movshina's Painting, Projects, Ideas, Art

Thursday, September 12, 2013

End of Summer New Plain Air Paintings

The summer has Flown away., Never did as much painting as I wanted since I was involved in working on a major commission.  I'll post on that separately.  I did do some painting and up to now have been unable to share them as I have had time to post them here.
I've recent listed several paintings on eBay.  Here they are with their links in the captions.  All painted plein air, in oil.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Original-Oil-Painting-12-x16-Garden-House-Next-Door-Marina-Movshina-/151116790637?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item232f433b6d
Garden & House Next Door 12X16'

Garden Lily at the Fence 12x16"

Pink Lemonade - Pink Sky on the Fields 6x8"

Add Moon Lit Night Plein Air in the Backyard - 6x8"

Park Fountains Impressionism - 6x8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Pines Studio Zazzle - My Zazle Store